puma fierce

Gladys Hobbes

puma fierce

Post by Gladys Hobbes » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:42 pm

ÿþPuma Winner puma fierce Pack Mar 12, 2009 The new Winner Pack from Puma is a great collection featuring a sweet assortment of premium kicks. The pack consists of five different models in three different colorways. The El Ray and First Round Flip are now available in white, black and gold versions.The El Ray Metallic WP is a sophisticated slip-on model sporting a clean and simple look as well as a mid-section strap. The First Round Flip Metallic WP is a little more flashy due to its high-cut, bold look.

Puma MY-40 High Top Metallic Silver / Black Station Mar 6, 2009 We posted earlier on the Puma Mihara Yasuiro MY 40 High Top and Puma Mihara Yasuiro MY-40 Low Top but we now have yet another rihanna puma creepers version of the melting classic only this time in an ultra metallic silver high top form.saw a rise in popularity thanks to a recent collaboration with Mihara Yasuhiro. The upper of this shoe is so shiny that it has been likened fenty puma slides to looking into a mirror and is coated with a metallic silver material.

This collaboration is bound to bring this underrated shoe into the well deserved spotlight. The shoes drop April 18th at Solebox.Puma by Mihara Spring / Summer 2009 / MY-16 Feb 20, 2009 Puma is set to release two new models as part of a collaboration between Puma and Japanese designer Mihara Yasuhiro for Spring/Summer 2009.A wild and creative approach was taken toward the creation of these shoes as they feature bold colorways puma ignite and plastic molding.

Included in the pack are two pairs of Puma Mids. While one features a subtle black colorway along with gold and white accents, the highly talked about gold version is definitely bound to turn heads. Those who stood on line were treated well, as Puma Designer, Adam Leaventon, bought everyone breakfast from McDonald s and even raffled off four pairs of the all Gold collaboration Puma Mid s. Check out the video and give us some feedback.

Puma Roma Fader Feb 10, 2009 The new Puma Roma Fader s graceful silhouette was inspired by the sport of futbol and became very popular in the 1960 s. The shoe has been re-released several times in the past but we never seem to grow tired of it.The shoe stands out here in solid white with added Fader themes. The Puma Roma Fader is set apart by way of black puma a pastelle colored gradient expression. The stripe is visible in either light green/white or powder yellow/sky blue.

Look out for this shoe to hit select retailers right before Happy Heart Day. Puma First Round Repeat Sneaker Pack Feb 9, 2009 The Puma First Round will be released as part of a new collection. The First Round is showcased with its own silhouette embossed on the upper, hence the name Repeat Sneaker .The pack will be made up of the Puma First Round in both a black and yellow colorway and Image the shoes will also feature a black Puma logo stripe.